Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Scrapkit All A Bloom

Hello everybody!

I have a new kit I've been working on these past couple of weeks
It's a little time consuming when you use scripts to make all the elements lol
I also made all but 2 of the frames myself & all of the papers

This kit is perfect for Mothers Day coming up soon
Also perfect for your spring or summer tags

Loaded with flowers!
Also includes bumble bees, bows & ribbons, garden fences, butterflies, bird houses and Mom & Mum elements with a crocus

Have fun!
Tut writers, I would love to post your tag & tut made with this kit

Note~I made a slight mistake on the preview~there are 12 forum size papers not 10

Please report any broken links to me

Click on preview to download



 

Tut for this kit
Flowers for Mom
Click tag for tut




No comments:

Post a Comment