Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Collab Scrapkit~Western Gal


My first Collab Kit!

Jenny from Jennys Designz wanted to do a collab kit so we decided to do a western theme for the gals!

Western themes are kind of hard to find
But I also wanted to add a few girly things so I made flowers, heels & clutch bags
Also heart shaped key chains with Western Gal written on them
Also of course lots of western things

Please take a moment to leave a thank you!

I hope you have fun with this!

I would love to post your © compliant tags or tuts you make from this kit (or any of my kits lol)
Send me an email with ATT Sharon Western Gal
My email blinkie is on your left

My part has 83 elements & 27 papers

Click on preview to download

Check out Jenny's wonderful part!
Jennys part has loads of Western type things
Check it out on her blog!

Click the preview



====================================

Here's a tut I wrote using both parts of  the kit!

Its called of course Western Gal
Click on tag to view tut


A Day In The Wild
Click tag to view tut


New tut for this kit
Native American Gal
Click on tag to view tut



New Tut
Midnight Cowgirl
Click tag for tut




6 comments:

  1. That was a great idea making a western kit. I agree they are very hard to find and not many out. Thank you so much for this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Debbie! I have a hard time finding them so thats why Jenny & I teamed up to make this. It was fun creating this kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit, thanks Sweetie.
    Hugs, Ellie W

    ReplyDelete
  4. This western kit is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete